Okay, it’s MONDAY! A day most us dread. However, today is not just a regular Monday. Its the last day of 2018…the very LAST DAY. For those of you that said 2018 was your worst year, guess what. TODAY IS THE VERY LAST DAY! Crazy that this long drawn out year has come to an end. Most of us are excited to embark on another year of endless opportunities. However, we must remember that with a new year comes a fresh start. Although you can start over fresh every day or week if you chose. Tomorrow makes a whole fresh start for you to take advantage of the 365 that lies ahead. Are you ready? Honestly, if you were really ready you have already started mapping out 2019. If you haven’t don’t worry or don’t get down on yourself. Some of us have to take it one day at a time.
But, it’s something about a new year that really gets me motivated about the idea of an ENTIRE year to really go after my dreams, goals, and vision.
Cliche I know. There are ways that we can ensure that we have successful Start and actually WIN all 2019. Let’s all proclaim that 2019 will be the year of us Applying pressure to ANY and EVERYTHING we want. We can have everything we dream of. Its possible but like anything, it takes hard work. I have listed below some things we can do to get started NOW to ensure 2019 will be the year of making SHIT happen.
- No more dreading MONDAYS! MONDAYS are a great start to the week and they way you start your week dictates and sets the tone for the entire week. First thing First, Sunday take 30 minutes ( if you need that) to plan out your week and list 5 goals for yourself to accomplish. No matter how small they are or how big. Get a notepad and write them down somewhere for you to look at every morning.
- VISION BOARDS!! I don’t care what anyone says vision boards are vital to success. Almost everyone successful person owns a vision board. COME ON OPRAH MAKES VISION BOARDS! So why haven’t you made one? I make one every 6 months. You can make them digitally or on a poster board. However, you prefer but make it happen. Plan a girls night with your girls and make them. Then share ideas about what’s on each others board. Nothing like wine, vision boards and a girls night. 🙂
- Create weekly goals. Of course, you can create your yearly goals but break them down into smaller weekly or monthly goals. Do little things to help you achieve that big goal you have.
- Okay now sometimes this is tough for me but set your alarm 10 minutes earlier than when you need to be awake. I know! I know! By setting an alarm earlier you are already mentally preparing your mind for the day.
- Meditate, Pray and look at your goals. Yes with setting that alarm early take that extra 10 minutes to glance at your goals for the day and week. Prioritize them.
- DETOX! Detox more from things in your life. Try it once a month. I’m telling you it works. Whether it’s from Social Media ( I do this all the time), habits, foods, people, Tv, honestly it can be from anything that you feel you intake a lot. Solitary is necessary. Being alone is necessary.
- SAVE! SAVE! SAVVVEEEEEE! This is something I slacked on in 2018. Saving. But, it’s important to dave because you never know when something can happen. You can start with something small as saving $20 a check and then gradually work your way up to a bigger amount.
- Last but not least, Don’t worry about whos supporting your goals and dreams. Focus and CREATE DOPE SHIT! If they aren’t supporting you now they will eventually. Don’t stress over numbers, Don’t stress over followers, DONT STRESS! The audience will come just focus on building dope content.